Friday 31 May 2013

How to Make Oreo Cheesecake

Sometimes emergency desserts don't have time for many ingredients or instructions, so here is my quick but very tasty oreo cheesecake, made with not much notice and with what I had available in my kitchen [not really sure what that says about me].

What I Used:
Serves 2
1 pack of Oreos
200g of cream cheese
20g butter

I blended an entire pack of Oreos [minus one for decoration later] until fine and no lumps remained:
I separated 4 tablespoons into a bowl, added a drop of melted butter at a time until of a thick consistency, paste like and transferred these equally between two small tumblers:

Pop in the fridge to set and in the meantime, to the rest of the Oreos, I added 200g of cream cheese
 and blended again until fully combined:
Removing the biscuit base from the fridge, I transferred the oreo-cheese mixture equally between the tumblers and crushed the biscuit I didn't blend to smithereens on top:
Pop in to the fridge for at least 2 hours to fully set and then embrace the calories:




This is a thick, rich cheesecake - flippin' gorgeous - serve with a helping of whipped cream if you
 are treating yourself x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig